At Mighty Kids we are committed to the emotional and intellectual development of students through innovative programs that can be delivered as in-school and after school classes.
(3 to 10 years)
The content is designed to stimulate the thinking skills in children, bringing learning and the understanding of maths. The IMATHS program caters to a very impressionable age group, and hence very unique in its own aspect.
(3 to 15 years)
The Helen O’Grady International Speech and Drama Program, is aimed at developing various traits like spoken english, vocabulary, communication skills, public speaking skills, confidence, self –esteem while keeping the level of enthusiasm.
(3 years and above)
Taekwondo provides the Mighty Kids with all inputs for holistic development. Taekwondo helps to:
- Enhance self-esteem by heightening your physical and mental powers.
- Build confidence by encouraging you to succeed and to take control of your life.
- Develop discipline by thoroughly training your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Taekwondo.
- Teach self-defense by training you to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and teaching you how to control such situations to your advantage.
- Strengthen your mind and body through increased physical coordination and mental discipline.
Taekwondo also provides with the children all the physical exercise needed in a fun way along with a lot of additional benefits.
(3 to 15 years)
We at Mighty Kids have various activities from time to time that cater to every child’s need. These include Vedic Maths, Dance, Yoga, Drawing, Skating and Crafts and many more…. Look out for the upcoming activities on this website.